Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Balance

If there is one thing that I think is true it is everything needs balance.  A little bit of this and a little bit of that.  On the nights when I work I know I need some sleep even just 20 minutes to create some sort of balance.  I have 4 beautiful sons, 1 amazing husband and a 10 year old tuxedo kitty.  And everyday I must find balance.  In cooking to make sure everyone is happy at dinner time it takes balance.  Balance is needed when doing work around the house to make sure that the soccer clothes are clean and ready for game/practice days  and the lawn mowing days don't fall on a rainy day.  Balance is needed in relationships, careers and education.  Everyone needs a little bit of everything.  So I think that will be the focus.  A little bit of everything.  Stories from the mother of 4 boys, food favorites, shopping deals and steals and whatever creates balance for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment